Junk Jury!! Junk Jury!!

Wow man! This song right here definitely has quite a classic 80's punk feel to it . I really love the well timed unison bend solo in the middle of the song. It suites the style of music and isn't too long either. Love the drums and guitar riffs repetitive and sound amazing. Great job.

nomosubu responds:

Thanks man :)

KSi - Liftoff 2010 KSi - Liftoff 2010

Wow, this wasn't what I expected it to be. I mean that in VERY GOOD

The Goodness Of Your Heart The Goodness Of Your Heart

Big indie fan right here! I like this track here that you made for a lot of reasons. I absolutely adore the beginning. A very chill guitar chord intro that isn't too long and that is complimented by other sounds to give it a "laid back" and "floaty" feel. Also Heads straight into some well placed and easy going vocals. It works as a great hook and works as a great recipe to an awesome indie song.
I'm not the one for writing long reviews, but I have to say something at least. I also don't really have any criticism for this track either. Why would I..? If it aint broke, don't fix it. Good job.

fearing responds:

Thanks so much for your really kind words my man. I really appreciate you writing that and for checking it out. Stay well dude.

Issac's Noir (v2) Issac's Noir (v2)

It has a really dark and a bit of a "haunting" feel at that beginning. You know what I mean..? Kind of like a spooky themed level in one of my platform games that I use to play. This track shot way passed what I expected honestly. Really good job. Also is that... a saxophone I hear..? Or a brass instrument..?

Kanashimi (Sorrow) RMX Kanashimi (Sorrow) RMX

I've never watched BRS before, but since I heard mainly positive things from you. I'll look into it. Also as a thank you for your help earlier. I'll be checking out your music as well. OWO As for this song, I haven't listened to any trance in a while. Mainly just Drum N bass when it comes to electronic music. So this feels like a breath of fresh air to me personally. I think structured very well. Sure the reverb is a bit much on some parts, but I enjoyed it none the less. I'll be looking forward to your big project too by the way.

DJ-Howwl responds:

Awesome! I'm known for going a bit overkill with the reverb XD, I think it adds a nice tone to the whole song! The project is halfway done, so expect that sometime. lol
As for the help; No prob, just helping the community!

[Gen] Voice Reel 1 [Gen] Voice Reel 1

Very nice! I honestly have nothing, but positive things to say about this recording here. Very nice, legit, and believable passion put behind every voice. True radio persona material. In front of the right people, who knows where you could go. Not to mention the fitting music for each recording, looks like I'm going to be taking notes. Great job!