Junk Jury!! Junk Jury!!

Wow man! This song right here definitely has quite a classic 80's punk feel to it . I really love the well timed unison bend solo in the middle of the song. It suites the style of music and isn't too long either. Love the drums and guitar riffs repetitive and sound amazing. Great job.

nomosubu responds:

Thanks man :)

KSi - Liftoff 2010 KSi - Liftoff 2010

Wow, this wasn't what I expected it to be. I mean that in VERY GOOD

The Goodness Of Your Heart The Goodness Of Your Heart

Big indie fan right here! I like this track here that you made for a lot of reasons. I absolutely adore the beginning. A very chill guitar chord intro that isn't too long and that is complimented by other sounds to give it a "laid back" and "floaty" feel. Also Heads straight into some well placed and easy going vocals. It works as a great hook and works as a great recipe to an awesome indie song.
I'm not the one for writing long reviews, but I have to say something at least. I also don't really have any criticism for this track either. Why would I..? If it aint broke, don't fix it. Good job.

fearing responds:

Thanks so much for your really kind words my man. I really appreciate you writing that and for checking it out. Stay well dude.